Want to start a small business? Check out the free e-book "How to Really Start Your Own Business."
The updated guide was recently released by SCORE, a nonprofit that offers mentoring and workshops to new and growing small businesses, and The Company Corporation, which offers incorporation and business compliance services nationwide.
The 30-page guide offers advice on the following:
- testing your idea to determine viability as a business.
- securing a patent, copyright, trademark or service mark.
- establishing a compelling company name and URL
- creating a business plan that will increase your chances of securing capital.
- choosing the right business structure for company.
- issuing shares and stock.
- controlling cash flow and inventory.
Download the free e-book here.
For info on the local SCORE chapter, visit http://charlotte.score.org/.