If you're on the hunt for an I.T. whiz, consider the COME TECH OUT Charlotte Job Fair to promote regional job openings in the tech industry from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Friday at Central Piedmont Community College's Levine Campus in Matthews, 2800 Campus Ridge Road.
The North Carolina Technology Association has partnered with Business Innovation Growth (BIG), the Charlotte Chamber, Charlotte Works, the CPCC Computer Technology Institute and IT-oLogy to host the event.
- A job fair booth, including one table, two chairs, power, WiFi access, admission for two company representatives, use of interview area and refreshments.
- Ability to participate in the virtual job fair. Jobs will be tweeted and can be followed virtually.
- Company recognition online and in print as a job fair participant. Inclusion in press releases and promotional materials.
Booth rates are the following:
- $500 for companies with fewer than 100 employees in North Carolina
- $750 for companies with 100 employees or more in North Carolina
- $1,000 for staffing and recruiting firms. (Third party recruiters may not attend unless their company is registered as a participating employer.)